[放羊的星星] 我們的紀念
I watched this stupid drama called "放羊的星星" and heard this stupid song called "我們的紀念" by 李雅薇, and now I can't stop thinking about it!!! I searched and searched, finally found the song on the net.
李雅薇 - 我們的紀念
數不盡的淚 我又哭了好幾回
Uncountable tears, I've cried over and over again for endless times
幻化成蝶 停留在這片落葉
Transforming into a butterfly, stopping on this fallen leaf
被風化的雪 埋藏在千年以前
The snow which is becoming wind-ish, was buried in the past like a thousand years ago
我用盡一生的思念 只為等著你出現
I've used up my whole life thinking of you, just to wait for your appearance
回憶 漸漸凋謝落在我身邊
Memories, falling gradually beside me
喚不醒原來還跳動的畫面
I can't wake the scenes which had once been moving
就讓我留在輪迴的邊緣 等一道光線
So let me stay at the edge of breaking down to wait for a beam of light
看見某年某月我們之間 曾經說過的預言
Where I can see the prophecies we spoke of on that certain day
就讓它帶走你的那瞬間 成為我們的紀念
So let it take away that one moment of yours to let it become our memory
誰能發現我的世界 曾經有過你的臉
Who'd ever realize that your face had once existed in my world?
The last line just had me. *Waaaaaa!!!!!*.
Comments